Monday, March 14, 2011

Auckland's Cup at Ellerslie on 9th Mar 2011

Last Wednesday, Tony and I attended the Auckland Cup at Ellerslie. We were invited by Terry and Mike to attend the race. Mike is the owner of Showcause, his was racing for the 1 million dollar race that evening. So we were there to give him our support. This was the 3rd time, I have been to this racing club at Ellerslie. Though, Showcause came in only 2nd in that 1 million dollar race we had a great time there as you can feel the atmosphere when the race was on and ladies dressing for this event. Tony has even taught me how to punt on horses and how to read the information, which has becomes my weekend's hobby when Tony is at golf. I have even set up a online TAB account to put my bet on. The maximum bet I put on was only $20. :)

Horse-Showcause


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...