Sunday, February 20, 2011

Botany Town Centre




Tony got me a perfume from Melbourne Airport when he returned home. It was Burberry Weekend. It was a nice fragrance is which really suitable for "Weekends" use.  He has got me alot of stuffs eversince I was with me so my birthday (which I was back in SG) and Valentine's Day, I have reminded him not to buy me anythings. I have lot of things and a new camera and a Iphone were what I wanted to get and which he has got both of them for me as a Christmas gifts. I am more than a satisfied woman now. Neither did I expect he would get me a perfume after his selling trip, he being him is always so nice, thoughtful and romantic.
I decided to reciprocate by buying a gift for him too. I have been in Auckland for more than half a year, and has never been on their train before. Last night, I told him that I wanted to try using their train to go to Sylvia Park Shopping Mall. I checked on the website and the frequency is an hour for a train and was clueless where to do the connection and could not find a train map of the city. Tony was against it as he is worried that I might get lost in return and said that since he has got a car for me I should use that instead. In the end, this morning I went to Botany Town Centre by car instead of Sylvia Park though it is further away. I was at Botany town Centre for stocktake last week, I lost my way there though I used the GPS. I was confident of getting there today after being lost last week. I managed to get there though got to a wrong turn. I reached there at 9am which all the stores were still closed. The opening hours of the city is 10 am on a Sunday. I hang around there till they were opened at 10am. While waiting, I was snapping some photos of this town centre.




I found a Windbreaker from Columbia and I think that it would be an ideal gift. Autumn is around the corner and he plays quite a lot of golf under windy condition. This will prevent him from getting cold, I realised that he gets cold easily which is very untypical of a Kiwi. I know that when I present him this, this would be his answer "He has everything in life and I should not have waste money in  buying this for him!" Hahaha...

After buying him the jacket, I decided to reward myself too, as me being a woman does not want to leave the shopping mall empty handed...got myself a causal dress from Max which is ideal for Autumn.  I am now a happy woman after spending money! I have left this gift on the bed waiting for him to be back from his golf.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

so u didnt try the train?
u r right! I love shopping too! hahaha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...