Monday, August 1, 2011

D.I.Y Egg White Peel Off Mask

Living and working here in Auckland with high cost of living than Singapore, I have learnt to live in a more frugal lifestyle. Always think twice and sometimes triple before I made any purchase. Now, the only luxury I have for my beauty products would be my Estee Lauder Night Reair Serum and the perfumes. Looking at the mirror the other day, I realized that there were some blackheads above my upper lip, so I took out my peel off mask and realized that it has expired. I can't get a similar here and the choices are really limited especially for Asian skin. I have a very sensitive skin plus dermatitis make it very hard to get a suitable products and always skeptical about the claims stated. It is always a case of trial and error then not suitable throw away. I can't afford to do it here so decided to use a "primitive" method  I used 23years ago when I was a teenager using egg white. As teenager, I can't afford to buy beauty products so I will use egg white to apply on my face and washed it off after it dried off. It gives a good tighting and whitening effect at a cheap cost.

Using the white egg and some tissues, it will give the peel off effect just like the peel off mask which you bought off the shelves.

Things you need:
1 Egg White
Some tissues-separate 2 ply tissues and cut it into pieces
A brush-As a facial brush is expensive, I decided to get a cheap kitchen brush instead as it serves the same purpose.

1. Crack open an egg by separating the egg white into a small bowl.
2. Using the brush, apply onto your face avoiding the eyes area, eyebrows and mouth.
3. Put on the tissues pieces onto the area which you have applied the egg white.
4. Apply another layer of egg white over the tissues. I applied 3 to 4 layers of white egg over the tissues as there are quite alot of egg white left and also for better coverage.
5. Let it dried thoroughly, peel off in a upward direction. You will notice that a lot of black heads and facial hairs are being removed. Cleanse your face and you will feel than your face is brightened and deeply cleansed with also the removal of dead skin cells.

It is cheap and good in a naturally way with chemical! I plan to do it every week from onwards, Tony can see  that my face looked totally cleansed and bright after I done this egg white peel off mask on Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this! Totally going to try. -Niki

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...