Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Forex Trading


It has been a year here in New Zealand...11 April 2011 marked the first year. I am still struggling at this point to settle down; I doubt I will be able to settle down. Life is just so dull and boring and I started to feel restless without much motivation. Each day passes by quickly without much achievement and objective.

All these while, I have great interest in Forex trading and I believe that it is the ONLY way to build up financial for retirement using my free time (after work). Being a salaried worker, there is no way I can obtain financial freedom. Forex trading is also something you can rely on to make some money regardless of your age. How long can you work for a company in this current economy? When you come to think about maybe 65years old the most, then after that what are you going to do to survive? You can only survive if you have savings but saving will be used up sooner or later unless you are thrifty and work out your sum very carefully.

I was introduced to Commodity Trading when I was 17 years old...so have been wanting to go into trading; trading for myself-either doing option trading or forex trading. When I relocated to New Zealand, I was introduced to Forex by Tony. He has been in business for more than 40years and the foreign exchange rates are very important to him as his supplier is in Hong Kong and Japan while his customers are in Australia and New Zealand. All the difference in currencies will affect his profit margin. Tony has been using the investment compnay to lock in currencies, so I learnt alot from him and also from his forex trader when we met up in person. My interest is Forex Trading grows stronger. Tony suggested that we look for someone to coach us to learn the basic of technical anlysis and understanding the terminology behind the forex market. Last Dec, I tried to search the internet for personal coach in New Zealand, managed to find one but he was based on Wellington and suggested us to do an online training with him. I am not comfortable with online training and would prefer to meet up personally with the coach and train on site. In the end, we did not take up that training. I have been trying hard to find someone that is based in Auckland was not easy...until last month by sheer coincidence I came across this lady, who is a personal forex coach on the internet while searching for website design course. I got in touch with her. And had our personal training with her, we had 2 lessons with her at her house at Northshore which is an hour away from our place and 2 lessons online after we felt comfortable with her. I have been trading with demo account for the last 3 weeks, and has been making steady profit so far following the rules-Never be greedy.Waiting to go live trading this week once I got my live account password. This would be something to keep me occupied and focused at this point in my life-as my goal is to build up a retirement nest and to quit my current job to trade full time. Tony and I are so into this forex trading that we have converted one of the bedroom as our trading room. My laptop's screen is too small and is straining my eyes, we have used a 42" LCD TV for my trading platform while Tony is using a 29" monitor to connect to his laptop. We are acting like a professional trader now...waiting for money to roll in. Guess I will be spending less time on my blog and facebook..as I will be focusing my time to achieve my goals.
  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...