Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pie Maker





















Last week, when I was away in Hawaii I received an email from Foodtown Magazine saying that they have picked my letter as a winning letter for their Oct/Nov Issue of Foodtown Magazine. The gift was a Pie Maker.  And this morning, the pie maker was delivered to the doorstep. I was  elated as I have never won anything in my life when I was in Singapore and I won a pie maker just barely 6 months in Auckland...it was due to my new hobby - cooking that has me to write this winning letter.  All these cooking have made me to put some weight, but I will still be cooking and I will be making pies tomorrow with my new pie maker.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

show us what you write! excited for you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...