Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Precious Son-Wallace

9 years old Wallace
One of the priority in life is my precious son-Wallace. He grows up in a single parent family. I feel sorry for him and whenever I think of it, I just feel like crying. I have to control my emotional and be strong and be there for him. Alot of attention and care have to be given to him to ensure that he does not have any pyschology problem. He seems to be getting on fine. I gave him all my time and attention and whatever he wants to compensate the loss. With the moral support of family, especially my mother and brother who are staying together with us and my sisters who are staying in the vicinity who give him the extra love and care for his poor boy of mine. As young as 8years old, I have explained to Wallace about the broken relationship I had with his father. We had an amicable divorce, we aslo explained to him that both of us love him very much and it is best for his father and me to stay separately.Wallace accepted and understood that fully, he also shared with me that he shared with his Pri Schmates that his parents are divorced. It was really relieved to hear that as he has accepted the fact and cope with it well to share with others. Well done, my young man! And thank you, Mom, Sisters and Brothers! I love you all!

Wallace celebrating his 8years old birthday and with my mum at the background
 
 My young boy has grown up well and now he is an independent young man though I am not with him in Singapore. He is now14 years old and will be 15 in 3 month's time. He has becomes very mature and been able to manage his own finances. I am proud of him though he may not have excel in his studies but I always believe that my young man will make it in life. He has grown up in a very peculiar situation, this process makes him stronger to face all the challenges and obstacles in life. Life may not be perfect for him, he will learn to treasure imperfection of life and value everything. Wallace will be 15years old soon, he is now a matured young man. He is the greatest gift I ever have in my life then I struggled and went through alot to raise him up single handledly. I enjoyed the process without any regrets! Wallace, mummy loves you!


2010 Chinese New Year - Mum and Son


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...