Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Hardware Cafe


Currenty, I am staying  in Auckland . The Hareware Cafe is one of my favourite cafe which Tony and I love to go for our breakfast. Today, we went there for lunch instead of breakfast. We ordered the breakfast menu. I ordered my favourite hot drink-Mocha-Latte.

Mocha-Latte

Egg Benedict is a very popular breakfast among the Kiwis. It is also Tony's favourite too, but definately not my favourite as  don't like poached eggs. Egg Benedict is a dish that consists of a half of an English muffin, topped with ham or bacon, poached eggs, and hollandaise sauce.
Egg Benedict

My favourite dish at Hardware Cafe is Panini. Today, I had Panini with bacon, egg, hash brown and spinach. It was awesome and it was very filling too. Panini are sandwiches, Italian in origin, but now international. It is made from a small roll or loaf of bread, typically a ciabatta or a rosetta. The loaf is cut horizontally and filled with filling like chicken, bacon, ham, cheese, mortadella or other food, and sometimes served hot after having been pressed in a grill. 
 
Panini




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...