Friday, June 24, 2011

Yakiniku BBQ Pork



When I went back to Singapore in February for Chinese New Year, my best friend-Kat recommended me a Japanese BBQ sauce to bring back to Auckland. She said that it is simple to use, just marinate the meat/fish with it and cook it. I must admit that it is really simple and the taste came out to be quite nice. I have been using this Yakiniku BBQ sauce and last night I prepared a pork dish with it.  By the way, this Yakiniku BBQ Sauce can be found in Countdown Supermarket and some Asian Groceries stores in New Zealand. 

Serving- 2-3 Persons
Ingredients:
5-6 Tablespoon of Yakiniku BBQ Sauce

400g Lean Pork, cut into thin slices
1/2 Thumbsize of Ginger, cut into thin strips
2 Tablespoon of Oil
A Dash of Seasame Oil (optional)
1/4 Teaspoon of Seasame Seeds (Optional)



1. Marinate the pork slices with the Yakiniku Sauce for at least half an hour.
2. Heat up a pan in medium heat, add in the ginger strips. Fry till light golden brown.
3. Add in the marinated pork slices and fry in low-medium heat till they are all cooked. Add a dash of seasame oil on the pork before removing it from heat and plate it.
4. Sprinkle seasame seeds on top of the pork and it is ready to serve.
I simply love to serve it with rice :)
It is really simple just like A.B.C

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...