Friday, December 3, 2010

Ended 1st work week in NZ

T.G.I.F...phew....I ended my 1st work week in New Zealand as well as finally experiencing the life of a 9 to 5 white collar worker. Can't wait for weekends to come so that I can sleep in.  Literally, I have been sleeping for more than 10hrs a day for last 7 months it will take me awhile to adapt to having to work on routine hour. I enjoyed shift work as it gives you alot of flexibility in all areas but now that age is catching up it is good to have a routine life. It really feel good to be home on Friday and not having to work on Sat and Sun..

Today, I finished work at 2pm and decided to do some shopping to celebrate the completion of 1st week of work. I am still not familar with Auckland so with the aid of GPS I went to the factory outlet mall-Dressmart at Onehunga. X'mas is around the corner, there is alot of good bargains at the outlet mall. I got 4 garments for Wallace at incredible prices and these will be his new CNY's clothing. Last night, Tony and I went shopping  got him 2 garments. In total, there are 6 new garments for him. I miss him so much just wanted to buy lot of stuffs for him and give it to him to compensate him for not being with him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...