Wednesday, October 27, 2010

26th Oct 2010-Simple Birthday Celebration For Tony

26th Oct is a special date for me....cos it is the birthdays of the 2 most important persons in my life-my mother's birthday and Tony's birthday. Their birthdays fall on the same date, and not only that 2 days later on 28th Oct is my precious son's birthday - the third most important person of my life. I am surrounded by 3 Scorpios. 3 of them have the same stubborn character. It is really not easy to deal with their stubbornness up to date. What I learnt so far is to leave them alone....Hahaha...


Chicken Satay

Yesterday, we just had a simple celebration. We went to our favourite restaurant -Hardware Cafe for brunch in which Tony had his favourite Egg Benedict while I ordered a Chicken Satay.






As for dinner, Tony wanted to have grill fish and mashed potatoes instead of going out for a birthday meal. Since it was his birthday, I have to give in to him for his dinner selection. He grilled the fish though I offered to grill it while I prepared the mashed potatoes, mushroom and fried egg. A lovely and simple meal prepared with love by him and me.



 

Desserts were a Fruit Tart, Rum Ball and Russian Slice which I got from the bakery nearby plus Strawberry Ice cream.









It was nothing lavishing for Tony's birthday. As mentioned by him, at his age it was the company that he was with..that was an important element on HIS day. Since morning, Tony received alot of birthday wishes...coming from his brother and friends. He was surprised to receive a call from his son-Gareth too, according to Tony Gareth never remembered his birthday and it came as a SURPRISE to him. The day ended with a call from his daughter-Megan...wishing his dad a Happy Birthday! 

Happy Birthday, Tony!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...