Monday, September 27, 2010

Factory Outlet Mall in Auckland-DRESS SMART



Tony brought me to this outlet mall-Dress Smart Outlet Mall in Onehunga 2 weeks ago after we returned from Hawai'i. He never shopped or never believed in outlet mall until our trip in Hawai'i which I brought him to Waikele Premium Shopping Outlet. It was then he discovered the saving we have got over at an outlet mall. The mall in Auckland may not be as big as in Hawai'i but you can still able to get a lot of bargain there. You can find quality national and international brands with up to 70% off normal retails everyday. It has a diverse mix of womem's, men's and children's clothing, jewellery, sportwear and general merchandise. So tempted by the saving, last week I went there again alone without Tony so that I can shop at my own sweettime (as you know men are not patient creature when comes to shopping). The brands out there includes Espirit, Polo Ralph Lauren (Shop Name-Aspect Lifestyle which has relocated between K and K Fashions and Cotton On), Max, Levi, Nike, Adidas, Overland footwear, etc. You can check it out here.

Dress-Smart Outlet Shopping
151 Arthur Street
Onehunga
Auckland
PH:09 622 2400

Parking is a nightmare during weekends so try to visit the outlet during weekdays. Happy Shopping.....

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I want to go there when I visit you next year! hahahaha!

Unknown said...

But be prepared that it may not be as good as those in States ! I will bring you that when u come over..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...