Friday, October 1, 2010

29th Sept 2010 Simple Dinner Meal


Tony has recovered from his cold so he decided to cook me dinner on Wed's night as I have yet to recover from cold, it was getting worse too. Ever since I came over here to live with him in April, I have been the one doing the cooking every night as this is the only the chore that kept me occupied daily. That morning, Tony told me that he would like to have sausages for dinner so I picked them up together with mushrooms and potatoes when I was at the supermarket. That evening's weather was lovely as there was no wind and rain, Tony decided to barbecue it on the grill outside. Knowing that I don't like burnt sausages, he did it with care. Plus all these while he has been watching alot of TV cooking programmes( like Masterchef Australia, Top Chef, America's Iron Chef and Hell Kitchen) with me, he starts to place emphasis on the presentation/plating of the food. This was how TV can influence a person. He did all the BBQ while I prepared the mashed potatoes. That was our simple dinner that was BBQ with Tony's love.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...