Saturday, December 3, 2011

Mc Donald-Chicken Scorcher

This evening, we went to Mc Donald to have our dinner as I wanted to try their Chicken Scorcher which is a spicy chicken patty as it reminded me of the Mc Spicy which we had back in Singapore. Just before we stepped into the restaurant Tony told me this "Do not have to high an expectation of the burger."

We placed our orders, when I opened up my burger.. A sense of disappointment set in and when I had the first bite..oh dear.. It was not spicy at all.. It was way far behind my expectation. I was very disappointed with it and I don't think I would try it again though it was for a limited period only.

I told myself I must have Singapore Mc Spicy when I go home in January. Singapore's Mc Donald has the best Mc Spicy..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...