Saturday, July 2, 2011

Maggi Slow Cooker-Honey Pork

Honey Pork served with Chips






















At Countdown Supermarket yesterday, I picked up a sachet of Maggi Slow Cooker Honey Pork. This morning, I decided to cook it for tonight dinner as I bought some pork too. Other ingredients needed were honey and onion which I have in at home too. I was just curious on how it will turn out to be...on the taste and the safety part leaving it on for 8 hours without supervision.. The last time I used the slower cooker I cooked it on high for 3 hours with me being at home physically, so I have got much more confidence with it.Today, I decided to leave the slow cooker on for 8 hours and leave home for my lunch appointment.




Ready to cook




It was easy to prepare and cook, clean and cut the pork. Rub with honey. Cut onion into wedges, mix the sachet mix with water. Put everything in the cooker and after 8 hours, you are ready to eat this tender pork. No mess, simple and easy. The taste was quite good for something simple and easy!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...