Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Christmas in Auckland

This year was the 2nd year I celebrated Christmas in New Zealand. I was here as a tourist to visit Tony las year but this year was different as I am here for good since April. I miss the Christmas' lightings at Orchard as well as the Christmas' mood. The amostphere here for Christmas was dull and lacked of excitement at all, you can really feel the festive mood at all just that long break from Christmas to New Year. We had a Christmas' dinner at John's Omaha Beach house, John is Tony's brother. Dinner was very normal with the turkey and christmas pudding nothing in particular. I miss the Christmas' logcakes that were found in most bakeries in Singapore, but not here. Bakeries here sucks...as they lack of varieties. The bread and cakes are boring and it does looked appetizing at all.

The best part of Christmas is definitely receiving gifts, I was just just little kid excited about the gifts received. The  Xmas gift from John and Carol,  was a red coin purse while Tony got a BBQ brush and a bottle of oil. We got for  them-John and Carol, Ross and Jennifer(John's daughter), each a Digital Photoframe. The best gifts I received were from Tony. He gwas so cute, he got me more than one gifts for Xmas. Just 2weeks before Christmas, he bought me a I-Phone 4,saying that was my Xmas gift. I was happy happy, however I don't like the design of I-Phone 4  I gave the I-Phone 4 to him and I took his I-Phone 3. I am more than happy to use I-Phone 3. A few days later, I decided to book my airticket to Singapore for Chinese New Year claiming my mileages, there was no seat available for the redemption. I have to pay for the airticket instead, while at the payment section Tony said that he would pay for me as it will be my Xmas gift. So lovely of him!


Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-TX5
 
2 days before Christmas, I returned home from work and saw 3 Christmas gifts with my name of it under our fireplace. Immediately, I knew they were from him. I was surprised by his act as he has given me 2 best Xmas gifts and what more can I ask for! Thank you, love for pampering me!

The 3 gifts were a Sony Digital Camera (originally one was brought back to upgraded to this model which can be used underwater as Tony decided to offer me a UPGRADE ! That was cool of him!),
 a Logitech Cooling Pad for my laptop and 4 pcs of clothings from Adidas.


Logitech Cooling Pad

Not only that, on Boxing day he bought me a dress and a Polo shirt for the New Year. He is such a generous man, he also paid for Wallace's Nikon D3100 Digital SLR for his good result as a reward. There is really nothing I can complain about this man of my life. He is such a nice person!

Before buying the I-Phone 4, he brought me to a Jewellery Shop to select a pair of  pearl earring for Xmas'( as he hates the plastic one which I wore, subsequently both of us decided to give it to my mum as a Xmas' gift as we do not know what gift  to get for her. He appreciates my mum for looking after Wallace while I am away in New Zealand.

Overall, I had a wonderful Christmas with Tony. Actually, he is the BEST gift I have ever received, beside my mum and son!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...