Saturday, March 5, 2011

Singapore's Hawker's Fare

 
Look at all these yummy food, they are my all time favourite hawker fare. Seeing this phohograph makes me hungry. How I wish I am able to find all these food here in Auckland. All these can be commonly found in Coffee shops, hawker centres, restaurants, food courts and cafes in Singapore. All these food are sold at all times. You can wake up at 6am and being able to enjoy these delicious hawker fare just at your doorsteps. Even at wee hours when you are feeling hungry, these food are also available at 24 hour coffee shops, which you will find one or two of the coffee shops in every corner of Singapore.

Those were the food I have eaten during my trip home. In fact, I have drawn up a To Eat List for that trip, I was just unlucky and was down with food poisoning on the second day home so I had to go light diet for the 1st week. I managed to catch up with some of my favorite hawker fares only on 2nd week. There were still alot on my To Eat list, I will have to save it for my next trip home.

1 comment:

marlowe said...

Really yummy... Just want to share this food review contest. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...