Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dinner at Le Thai on Sat



Last saturday, Tony wanted to bring me the usual Malaysian Restaurant we patronized to have dinner however when we arrived there we realized that the restaurant was closed for 2 weeks for their annual  holiday. We were to lazy to drive to other restaurant so we settled for Thai food instead as Le Thai Restaurant(One of our favourite restaurant) which is just around the corner.

Pog, the Thai owner was the one who took us to our seats and recommended me to have "Gai Pad Ped", it was a chicken stir fried with hot thai spices in coconut cream, for that evening as she knew that I love spicy Thai food and always request for "Thai Hot" and a bowl of cut chillies to go with my dish. The dish was nice but it was not spicy enough for me, so I was a bit disappointed as she said that it would be spicy enough to satisfy my "HOT" craving. Pog did another recommendation when I requested Mince Pork Omelette, which is a very common/basic dish in Bangkok. She reccommended us a omelette wrapped with mince pork. This dish was given a thumb up by both of us. These 2 dishes plus Tony's stir fried duck were not in their menu and were cooked specially for us. In fact, this is a friendly restaurant that would do their best to accomodate your request. We patronize this restaurant almost every month.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...