Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ex-Airport Colleagues

Da Hee, Triwan and Qiong Hua were the apples of my eyes when I was working in the Airport as their superior. They are a pretty bunch of ladies who are nice and lovely. They were very obliging when I needed them during my days working with them at the Airport. I really miss working with them.  Da Hee is a Korean while Triwan, which is my so called "妹妹"-Sister is from Thailand. Qiong Hua is from China. Despite all the cultural differences, we had fun working together back then. It was a warm and friendly environment in the Airport though the work can be suck at times dealing with passengers.


I was glad that I was able to meet up with them when I was home in February 2011. Da Hee has left the Airport too and is now working in Perth. We had this opportunity to meet in Singapore on 7th Feb 2011 when she was transiting in Singapore for her flight to Paris. She rang me when she arrived at Changi Airport and I went to meet her at airport. We were actually supposed to have a dinner with the rest of the ex-colleagues from the Airport, somehow they did not response to the mail that I sent to them prior to the meeting date, giving a lot of lame excuses after they saw the photographs I posted on Facebook. 


That night I had to meet up Triwan separately as she was on working that evening. We had a lovely time snapping photographs. She is a cutie pie loves taking pictures. I have to part with her at Terminal 3 which she was deployed to that day to go over to Terminal 1 to meet Miss Korean and my Ah Hua (Qiong Hua).Though our meet up on 7th Feb 2011 with these babes was short, we had a wonderful times catching up and updating one another. Just before I parted with Da Hee, I made a promise to her that I will visit her in Perth in December and which I will materialize my promise (Tony and I have bought the Air tickets to spend our Christmas in Perth with Megan and family for 3 weeks).  Guess we will have great times together in Perth as other of our colleagues will be joining the bandwagon. Oh...and I may be asking Wallace to join me in Perth too...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...