Friday, October 7, 2011

Forever New

Oh dear.. I am so in love with this label "Forever New".Last Sunday, we went for a movie at St Luke's shopping mall after the movie we decided to walk around the mall. Very naturally when we saw this "Forever New", we walked in without fail. The collection is very so appealing and always attracts a lot of ladies like me, and even Tony to pop in to have a look at what's their latest collection.

Tony picked a Silk Oriental Kimono for me while a Jersey Stripe Maxi caught my eyes. Added 3 new pieces to my "Forever New" Collection. In total, now I have 9 pieces from this label and soon my wardrobe will transform into mini "Forever New" collection.  

2 comments:

Katherine said...

wahahaha.. i also like this label... they hv a branch in RC...

Unknown said...

Do they have the same collection as NZ? :) Their collection are very girly which is suitable for you, Kat. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...