Saturday, March 12, 2011

Catching up with my poly's friends

It has been more than 1 month, since I returned  from Singapore. One of the memorable gathering I had back in Singapore was the gathering with my polytechnic schoolmates. I have lost touch with all these friends after we graduated from poly. It was through my ex-airport colleague-Julie, I got in touch again with Cindy. She was my 3rd polytechnic coursemate as we were from the Tourism faculty and we went on job attachment together in Mansfield Travel during the 3rd year. Molly and Whee Lee were my year one classmate if I remembered correctly, we got back in touch through  Katherine via Facebook in 2009. Molly and Whee Lee were from Tourism faculty too though year two we were not in the same class. It was great to see them once again, especially Cindy after more than 2 decades. We had a great time at Sakae Sushi, followed by "La Kopi" session at Coffe Bean. We had agreed to organize a gathering whenever I return back to Singapore, can't wait to go back again as I am still struggling to find "friends" here in Auckland. People here are so pro-families and doesn't have time for their own life, that is cultural differences.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...