Sunday, November 28, 2010

New Chapter- Starting work in New Zealand

Actually, I was all geared up and mentally prepared to go home tomorrow's night with ticket being booked, however, Hartley's call on last Thurs changed my destiny. Having mixed emotions for last few days, I have packed all my emotions getting ready to go back to Singapore as I really miss my son and mum so much and sad that I am leaving Tony. Now, it was the reverse. Continue my life chapter here and will not get to see my family until Chinese New Year. I will be working for Hartley tomorrow at Northcote. Hartley and Sandy have been very  nice as they said that I can report to work anytime after 9am and leave office at 3pm as they do not want me to be sitting in the traffic. They are flexible in the reporting time, I can adjust the time once I am comfortable with the job. The company does not have any dress code, I can wear whatever I am comfortable in. Not only that, once I have settled down, I can also work from home. In Singapore, you can hardly find a job with such flexibility.

I have stopped working for more than 7months, definitely I am  feeling very excited about working again, knowing that it will take awhile for me to adjust as like when I first came in....as the working culture would be entirely different from Singapore. I am full of anticipation. Praying hard that  everything goes smoothly tomorrow.


1 comment:

Katherine said...

With GOD's grace, you shall be blessed on your first day of work! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...